Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in the "LAAR camera ready format" using the provided template found here. This is mandatory. If authors submit a file not using this template, it will not be considered for publication.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided, including DOIs if possible.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Please note that Harvard norm must be used when citing and building the reference list.
- Metadata needs to be provided in an accurate and complete way. Authors are required to load Title, Abstract, Authors (Name, surname, email and affiliation) and Keywords. Pay attention to the keywords as they must be supplied separately.
- A list of at least 5 reviewers, with their corresponding affiliations and e-mail addresses, is provided.
- All the authors are in agreement with the submission and the paper has not been submitted to another journal nor has been published anywhere.
Once a paper is accepted for publication, the author is assumed to have transferred its copyright to the Publisher. The Publisher will not, however, put any limitation on the personal freedom of the author to use material from the paper in other publications. From September 2019 it is required that authors explicitly sign a copyright release form before their paper gets published. The Author Copyright Release form can be found here
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.